\', Honda CB750/900/1100F SuperSport Website, \' - \', Dedicated to Honda SuperSport lovers past present and future., \'
  Login or Register
Modules

User Info
Last SeenLast Seen
Server TrafficServer Traffic
  • Total: 73,262,200
  • Today: 8,600
Server InfoServer Info
  • Apr 18, 2024
  • 10:23 am PDT

Honda CB750/900/1100F SuperSport Website: SuperSport Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.cb1100f.net Forum Index -> General Chit Chat
eatpasta
Red CB1100F
Red CB1100F

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:13 am Reply with quote Back to top

I was just riding home and I saw the godamm plastic bag in the road....I swerved violently to miss it...... like god was watching the bag went across two lanes and insted of onto my headers, ontm my chain! Yay! Now I have a 55 gallon plastic bag all stuck up in my chain and all up in my business, melting and ...... Evil or Very Mad

selectiveamnesia
Twinstar
Twinstar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:39 am Reply with quote Back to top

I had a similar situation. I hit a beach ball once. You know the really big ones you see being knocked around a sporting events. I seemed to come out of nowhere, no damage, but glanced off the fairing and scared the piss out of me.

Skid
Twinstar
Twinstar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:20 am Reply with quote Back to top

Could be worse. I hit a deer with my F. Couldn't get the smell of burnt fur out of my leathers for months. My buddy got a skunk with his F.

PITERGORDI
Black CB900F
Black CB900F

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:41 pm Reply with quote Back to top

i saw that bag fluttering and worst thought i had was headers melting plastic smell too...but instead it went up and wrapped itself around my helmet covering my head completly at 55mph....should of saw it ...just like a comedy movie except i was not laughing

eatpasta
Red CB1100F
Red CB1100F

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:45 pm Reply with quote Back to top

ya... I took my bike up to burbank and dropped about two quarts of oil on the freeway and the oil light finally came on so i have to push it for a mile or two......it looks like the $.03 plastic bag did something to the engine....

my morning didnt improve when the bike dropped into gear and fell over, ruining my tank and the master cylnder.....I hope nobody wants to fight me today..... they will lose.... Evil or Very Mad

Its all in rays hands now.

Sam36
Twinstar
Twinstar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:50 am Reply with quote Back to top

yea thats a pretty crappy day Sad Shocked sorry man

on the other had i ate out at a country restaurant and now for the 3rd day i still have the shits. i can drink a glass of water and it comes back out after 10 minutes Rolling Eyes plus ive had horrible cramps since i ate there. dont know what they fed me but i can normaly eat stuff a dog wouldnt eat and be unaffected Confused Evil or Very Mad Mad

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cb1100fer
Rest in Peace

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:02 am Reply with quote Back to top

Sam36 wrote:

on the other had i ate out at a country restaurant and now for the 3rd day i still have the shits. i can drink a glass of water and it comes back out after 10 minutes Rolling Eyes plus ive had horrible cramps since i ate there. dont know what they fed me but i can normaly eat stuff a dog wouldnt eat and be unaffected Confused Evil or Very Mad Mad

Sorry to hear about that too.....and about your mishap Pasta.
And please guys (of the forum), do NOT post the pic of "This thread is worthless without pics" to Sam's post. Laughing

CB1100F Can red (avatar)
CB1100F Can red (soon to be for sale)
CB1100F Can red (new project codenamed "Phoenix")
CB1100F Can blue (daily rider)
CB1100F U.S. red
CB900F 81 blk 
pontiacstogo
Friend of the Board
Friend of the Board

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:10 am Reply with quote Back to top

Sam36 wrote:

Definitely a new (and somewhat disturbing) way to post hijack Puke .

Twinstar
Twinstar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:14 am Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing

well just saying, we all have crappy day(s)

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
razor02097
CB1100F
CB1100F

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:27 am Reply with quote Back to top

:needpi........ uh nevermind..... Rolling Eyes

I was driving a cage before and got a flat tire... got the jack out and the tire iron along with the spare... switched tires let the cage down...... spares flat too Kill Me

one time one of my crazy friends decided to try the spray flamable liquid in an unseated tire and light it to seat a bead trick... I guess he didn't know you are suppose to light it from a short distance.... ended up setting his hair ablaze! roflmao

one day Im riding my F (when it was stock last year) when some newer bike screams by probably doing 90 or so... later I catch up to him at a light when the light turned green he gassed it and dumped the clutch.... the bike pointed straight up shook right to left then leaned over catching both wheel on the ground the bike took off like a dart down a 3 foot drainage ditch flinging the guy over the ditch into some nice, fresh, soggy construction mud. He wasn't hurt other then his pride I helped retrieve the bike but it had to be towed away Rolling Eyes

fasterspider
Red CB1100F
Red CB1100F

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:44 pm Reply with quote Back to top

cb1100fer wrote:
Sam36 wrote:

Sorry to hear about that too.....and about your mishap Pasta.
And please guys (of the forum), do NOT post the pic of "This thread is worthless without pics" to Sam's post. Laughing

Need Pics
I was going to take pictures of AJ's poor little bike yesterday, but I thought the mental pictures that were burned into my mind yesterday would be enough for the rest of my life.
To cap off AJ's push yesterday, I made him push his bike around the block instead of coming in the front door.
I did not know he had pushed his bike all that way. It is a good thing I did tell him to go around to because he would have been cleaning all the oil his bike was driping up off the floor from the front of the shop to the back and that would have just turned him a little too disgruntled for me now that I think about it.
AJ is a real trooper and I am real proud of him.
Do not worry young man, your bike is in good hands and I will bring her back to life and make her better, stronger and faster, just like Col. Steve Austin {The Bionic man} only it won't cost you six million dollars.

razor02097
CB1100F
CB1100F

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:21 am Reply with quote Back to top

yeah it'll cost $5,000,000 and 3 six packs!

solman
CB1100F
CB1100F

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:40 am Reply with quote Back to top

eatpasta wrote:
I was just riding home and I saw the godamm plastic bag in the road....I swerved violently to miss it...... like god was watching the bag went across two lanes and insted of onto my headers, ontm my chain! Yay! Now I have a 55 gallon plastic bag all stuck up in my chain and all up in my business, melting and ...... Evil or Very Mad

It sucks, but I doubt God had anything to do with it.

eatpasta
Red CB1100F
Red CB1100F

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:26 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
To cap off AJ's push yesterday, I made him push his bike around the block instead of coming in the front door.
I did not know he had pushed his bike all that way. It is a good thing I did tell him to go around to because he would have been cleaning all the oil his bike was driping up off the floor from the front of the shop to the back and that would have just turned him a little too disgruntled for me now that I think about it.
AJ is a real trooper and I am real proud of him.
Do not worry young man, your bike is in good hands and I will bring her back to life and make her better, stronger and faster, just like Col. Steve Austin {The Bionic man} only it won't cost you six million dollars.

It was only a mile or so..... but yeah take some pics of the head when you get it off..... Id like to see those..... and any other work that you do....
I forgot to tell marcelo about the electical BS, please dont forget to check that out too!

900Supersport
Twinstar
Twinstar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:48 pm Reply with quote Back to top

eatpasta wrote:

I swerved at a plastic bag going 110 and it put my bike (Kaw ZRX1100) into a serious wobble Sad ...... I should have just run over it, but didn't know if anything was in it or not. Evil or Very Mad

eatpasta
Red CB1100F
Red CB1100F

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:15 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
I swerved at a plastic bag going 110 and it put my bike (Kaw ZRX1100) into a serious wobble Sad ...... I should have just run over it, but didn't know if anything was in it or not. Evil or Very Mad

you were better to miss it.... this one somehow got oil to DRAIN out of my engine.....Ray was trying to explain it to me.... but I was still so pissed that it just bounced off of my steaming head.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.cb1100f.net Forum Index -> General Chit Chat

View next topic
View previous topic