\', Honda CB750/900/1100F SuperSport Website, \' - \', Dedicated to Honda SuperSport lovers past present and future., \'
  Login or Register
Modules

User Info
Last SeenLast Seen
Server TrafficServer Traffic
  • Total: 41,311,088
  • Today: 16,022
Server InfoServer Info
  • Oct 20, 2020
  • 10:36 am PDT

Honda CB750/900/1100F SuperSport Website: SuperSport Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.cb1100f.net Forum Index -> General Chit Chat
spammy
Twinstar
Twinstar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:06 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone use or recommend a battery volt gauge that gives a read out of battery voltage as you are riding. I've had a bad regulator/rectifier in the past that let the volts get too high and cooked my battery now I'm a bit paranoid it could happen again so I thought it would be a good idea to attach one so I can make sure the battery volts are good while I'm riding. Any type recommended? Thanks.

Quiche
MB-5
MB-5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:36 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Hi!

I think PGSmick is still selling a kit "Combination Voltmeter/Ammeter/Oil Temperature Indicator" that looks pretty nice and affordable: Compendium of gadgetry
I don't own one but you could find reviews of forum members that attest of the quality of it.

Martin.

Motocanada1957
Twinstar
Twinstar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:41 pm Reply with quote Back to top

There's a bluetooth version on amazon that transmits the reading to your sell phone. kit's what I use

adk_finn
Twinstar
Twinstar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:08 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Quiche wrote:
Hi!

I think PGSmick is still selling a kit "Combination Voltmeter/Ammeter/Oil Temperature Indicator" that looks pretty nice and affordable: Compendium of gadgetry
I don't own one but you could find reviews of forum members that attest of the quality of it.

Martin.

I've been running Peter's ammeter and voltmeter for almost 5yrs and it is a great little unit. Simple, effective, reliable, no BS. It even helped me identify that I had a short beginning due to insulation wear despite the bike running fine (I had intermittent hi/low readings).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.cb1100f.net Forum Index -> General Chit Chat

View next topic
View previous topic