\', Honda CB750/900/1100F SuperSport Website, \' - \', Dedicated to Honda SuperSport lovers past present and future., \'
  Login or Register
Modules

User Info
Last SeenLast Seen
Server TrafficServer Traffic
  • Total: 73,499,040
  • Today: 30,716
Server InfoServer Info
  • Apr 30, 2024
  • 08:51 am PDT

Honda CB750/900/1100F SuperSport Website: SuperSport Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.cb1100f.net Forum Index -> General Chit Chat
Reid
Twinstar
Twinstar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:40 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Post a list of all the modifications you could possibly do to a 750f/900f/1100f for maximum power, handling, reliability, and all around performance. Use all available recources including parts swaps, short run fabricated parts, etc.

Money no object. Parts availability no problem. Fabrication skills unlimited. The sky is the limit.

I'm just trying to get a better idea of what COULD be done to one of these machines. I'd also jist like to hear what y'all come up with.

JJam
Red CB1100F
Red CB1100F

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:15 am Reply with quote Back to top

I'm in Sandy OR. and building a full race motor with custom slipper pistons, carrillo rods, destroked 750 crank, 35mm CR carbs, V&H cams made by Web, oversize IN valves with a complete custom head that the carbs are now centered on the valves, lightend crank.

My motor is only going to be a 930cc to meet AHRMA class rules. You can run easily up to a 1123 cc motor with off the shelf pistons, 1100 rods, 900 or 1100 crank 900 is better.

There are many mods for these bikes to make them more reliable and more HP. Start reading and searching. If you can think of it? Someone here has done it.

I build custom parts for these bikes for my living and these bikes only.

PM me if you have any questions about parts.

Peace, Jim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.cb1100f.net Forum Index -> General Chit Chat

View next topic
View previous topic