\', Honda CB750/900/1100F SuperSport Website, \' - \', Dedicated to Honda SuperSport lovers past present and future., \'
  Login or Register
Modules

User Info
Last SeenLast Seen
Server TrafficServer Traffic
  • Total: 41,365,983
  • Today: 34,062
Server InfoServer Info
  • Oct 21, 2020
  • 11:13 pm PDT

Honda CB750/900/1100F SuperSport Website: SuperSport Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.cb1100f.net Forum Index -> General Chit Chat
dhoff
Hawk
Hawk

Location: 40 Square Miles Surrounded By Reality (Madison, WI)

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:18 am Reply with quote Back to top

I've been looking for a newer bike for a while now, just have not been able to find the right one anywhere near where I live.

In the meantime, I decided to put my 750 & 900 up for sale in anticipation. I priced the 900 at $1900 on Craigslist thinking that may be top dollar right now, half thinking that I would get no interest and I'd be able to ride it through the summer. I spent a lot of my free time last summer fixing it up and I have not ridden it much at all yet. I did get it out for 20 miles or so yesterday and it ran better than ever, it was really fun. It actually likes to turn now that I got more than 19 psi in the front tire. I was looking forward to taking at least a few rides in it.

Well one person came to look at it, in fact I've only had one call & no emails. They just called and want to come over with cash Tuesday morning & pick it up.

I know, if I don't really want to sell it then don't. That's the problem, I do and I don't. One part of me says take the money & bank it while you can, while another part says keep it. I really do think that if I get a newer bike it will not get ridden much at all. Not that I ride much anyway.

Well we'll see, who knows they may not show up anyway.

dhoff
Hawk
Hawk

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:44 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Well it's sold.

I learned one thing, it really helps your negotiating position if you really don't want to sell. The new owner really tried to talk me down, I said if I can't get my asking price for it I'll just keep it, because I really don't want to sell it that badly.

Now on to selling the 750 and I'll be "all in" and I'll need to find another bike.

WisconsinF
Black CB750F
Black CB750F

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:24 pm Reply with quote Back to top

PM Sent

dhoff
Hawk
Hawk

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:39 pm Reply with quote Back to top

WisconsinF wrote:
PM Sent

Barry-

PM sent back at you, please reply if you see this.

Dave

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.cb1100f.net Forum Index -> General Chit Chat

View next topic
View previous topic